WOW WAIT A MINUTE
there was a shower scene in star trek into darkness
AND THEY TOOK IT OUT
you could see kirk’s butt in a skin tight wetsuit
AND THEY TOOK IT OUT
they showed carol marcus stripping for absolutely no reason
and they left it in
im mad as fuck
What if our actual lives involve saving the world with our friends and doing really epic stuff
but in this dimension we’re in someone’s high school AU fanfiction or something
well what a shitty fanfiction this is
it doesn’t even have smut
things that say a lot about a person
- their favourite character
- the lyrics they write on their hands
- the colours they wear
- which murder weapon they prefer
- how they make their tea
it takes 237 muscles to fake an orgasm but 15 to say “it’s called a clitoris and it’s right here”
MY BOOK IS LOCKED IN A CLASSROOMN
I TOLD THIS REALLY NICE KID WHO NEVER CAUSES TROUBLE AND HEREACHED INTO HIS BACKPACK AND PULLED OUT A KEYCHAIN WITH KEYS TO THE CLASSROOM AND UNLOCKED IT FOR ME??
update i asked him why he had those keys and he said “its not important” im so lost
He’ll be vital to your quest later, don’t forget about him.
So in middle school we weren’t allowed to have any drinks aside from water but I kept sprite or the clear kool aid in a water bottle and felt like I was someone who made moonshine during the prohibition era.
14 found dead after intense gif/jif argument
1. Cry as much as you want to and need to. Don’t try to repress or bury the feelings.
2. Listen to breakup music as research shows it is therapeutic and helps you to recover. Also, it lowers your heart rate, reduces pain and helps to relieve any feelings of stress.
3. Allow yourself to feel completely numb for a while. It’s going to happen – so go with the flow. Also, don’t be afraid to be real with your friends and tell them “I feel empty and dead inside”. Know in time that will change; it’s a temporary thing.
4. Talk about it with your friends – they will help to bolster you. You need all the people and support you can muster. Also, it’s likely that the break up will dominate your thinking so keep on talking till you start to feel you’re freer.
5. Set a limit for your grief. That doesn’t mean you have to feel better by then – but eventually you’ll want to think about your future. You have your whole life to live so don’t get stuck in the pain.
6. Review the relationship and why it ended. Were the reasons cited by your partner really fair? Was he or she just blaming you, or running away? Were you truly happy? Was it really a good match?
7. If you think it’s worth it, then try and reconcile. But only do that once as it usually doesn’t work … and you’re simply dragging out the disappointment and the pain.
8. Stop sitting and waiting for the phone to ring. Try and fill your life with other people and new things.
9. Don’t stalk your ex on tumblr or facebook. Block them if you need to … but get them out your mind.
10. Reminisce about the bad times – and be glad that they are gone. It’s time to build a future that’s much better than that.
11. Go outside and get some exercise. Research clearly indicates that exercise can change how you feel, and help you put life in perspective. It’s worth the extra effort as you’ll reap the benefits.
12. Be nice to yourself – you need to give yourself a break. Just because some other person has dropped you from their life, it doesn’t mean you’re worthless or you’ll never find true love. Appreciate your strengths, and really love who you are, and think about the fun times you have had with others friends. You deserve to be happy and loved for who you are.